Which tool is best for SEO audit the website?

By : Forum Member
Published 4th December 2019 |
Read latest comment - 3rd June 2020

Hi,

Which paid tool is best for SEO audit the website?. If anyone has good experience with SEO paid tool please share your suggestions.

Steve Good,
GWC India Pvt Ltd
Comments

Never used one but I hope someone can help!

Neil Patel's Ubbersuggest works similar to the famouse paid tools available in the SEO industry.

Also, it is free to use.

If you wanted to buy paid tool I would recommend any of the following:

• Ahref
  • SEMrush
  • Moz SEO tools

Thanks,
Mollie

Hi SteveGood,

I would definitely agree with Mollierhodes. 

Neil Patel's “Ubersuggest” is one of the best tools for SEO Audit. 

You can also use the “Seo Site Checkup” tool. It is also very much helpful for SEO Audit. 

If you are looking for only paid options, then I would suggest Ahrefs, Semrush, and Screaming Frog SEO Spider.

Thanks,
Sophie_Leonard

One of the great tools we like to use here is SEO Powersuite.

The Website Auditor tool is exceptional.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
LocalRankBooster

Hi,

Which paid tool is best for SEO audit the website?. If anyone has good experience with SEO paid tool please share your suggestions.”

redstone

I have not tried SEMrush yet. Does it work like AHREF?

Neil Patel's Ubbersuggest works similar to the famouse paid tools available in the SEO industry.

Also, it is free to use.

If you wanted to buy paid tool I would recommend any of the following:

• Ahref
  • SEMrush
  • Moz SEO tools

redstone

For me the best SEO tool is AHREF. You can get a lot of information about website.

Hi,

Which paid tool is best for SEO audit the website?. If anyone has good experience with SEO paid tool please share your suggestions.”

redstone

I recommend cognitiveSEO and SEOPOWERSUIT

W3care Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Satyap

Also, it is free to use.”

Thanks, Mollie, never heard of Ubbersuggest, just been having a nose. Looks pretty good.

I recently just let my subscription to SemRush lapse as I never really used it. Over the years I've had subscriptions to Moz, AHREFs and others. Years ago I used to find them really useful, particularly in the days when you could manipulate search engines quite easily.

Then there was the fad for LinkDetox and everyone panicking about negative SEO, all of which has long since evaporated.

But now I find these tools generate so much information and "recommendations" of which most are automated nonsense, that I see little value. There are so many good tools provided by Google, from Web Master Tools or whatever it's called these days, to developer tools such as speed testing, structure data testing, I don't think you need to worry about paying for big commercial tools.

Unless maybe you are a little SEO agency, and you need these tools to pump out official-looking reports which justifies your cost and lack of progress 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

This Thread is now closed for comments