Guest Posting. Let's help each other

By Ivan : Forum Member
Published 5th March 2014 | Last comment 23rd July 2014
Comments

If content posted is good and unique on someones blog with proper internal linking, than no harm at all, its good practice

what do you say Shakey?

bannerbuzzuk

I am interested in blog posts for www.youngwebbuilder.com, and www.giftshuffle.co.uk/blog if anyone is interested.  Both PR3, I have not had as much time for YWB recently but it is distributed to www.alltop.com and some other high authority citation sites.

I can write in return about almost anything to do with internet marketing and have a wide range of knowledge in young people/start-ups.  Besides that I have a strong ability in research where I am not too sure on a subject, but I have a wide range of interests anyway.

Feel free to send over an email if you're interested: oliver@giftshuffle.co.uk

Thanks

mysteryentry

If content posted is good and unique on someones blog with proper internal linking, than no harm at all, its good practice

what do you say Shakey?”

Ref all the discussions in this thread, you may want to read this new thread which answers the question: Guest Posting, Article Sites and Link Building - Important!

If anyone is interested in doing a guest blog post here on the forum, and wants to take advantage of having that post be associated with one of our directory categories, then let me know. Either email or PM me.

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

This Thread is now closed for comments