Comments

Hahaha I love this Andy. 

I wonder if any of you get this.. I suppose you will if you have a SA friend as we use these words all to often and no one here understands it lolol

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Found this 1 and thought it funny

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

It's so funny! Nowadays wild animals and vegetation affected by pollution worldwide. It's also affects our human society.

Steve Good,
GWC India Pvt Ltd

Found this 1 and thought it funny

LOL!

redstone

I wonder if any of you get this.. I suppose you will if you have a SA friend as we use these words all to often and no one here understands it lolol

Ok you need to explain that one to me 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

lol well now is just that now .Lets go now

Now-now (pronounced now-now): similar to just now, but usually more imminent, e.g. "I'm on my way, I'll see you now-now".

Just now (pronounced just now): sometime, any time, soonish, e.g. "I'll get around to it just now".

We have plenty other funny sayings ,I suppose you know the BBQ = Braai

Then we sometimes use Afrikaans words for simple meanings eg The other day at 1 of the guys held up a rotten banana so I piped up that Banana is Vrot  being off or bad lol

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

We have plenty other funny sayings ,I suppose you know the BBQ = Braai”

SA has been on my to-do list for years. Nearly made it for my 40th, all booked ready to go when the missus inconsiderately announced she was preggars. So when the world has returned to normal in 10 years, assuming I'm still here, I shall be asking you for a decent phrasebook 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

You have to go you wont regret it ... The Game reserves are to die for and there are many around

Here's a Giraffe that was standing right next to our car once and he was a big fella

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

This Thread is now closed for comments