UK Government Said Free of Coronavirus in August 2021?

By : Forum Member
Published 13th May 2021 |
Read latest comment - 15th October 2021

UK Government said Britain is free of Coronavirus in August 2021?. is it possible to win this pandemic disease by UK government or country. What UK people thinking about this announcement?.

Steve Good,
GWC India Pvt Ltd
Comments

I doubt we'll ever be free of it... But I just want my fun social life back please! I don't think it'll be happening on 21st June though. 

Absolutely, Boris Johnson is the second coming and he has commanded that Covid be gone.

And by the eight month of our lord, 2021, so it shall be.

Hail Bozo, Hail Bozo... 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

To be honest, i dont this Covid-19 will be eliminated by then, maybe it will be contained and we learn to leave with it like any other virus. 

thanks
radioactivetutors

From what I can see with the current situation, no one knows exactly when this will end but you can be sure that COVID 19 to be around for 2_3 years in till everybody suffers from this or gets vaccinated. Just saying.

redstone

How I wish coronavirus will end soon to bring back life to normal.

Thanks,
Saber

How I wish coronavirus will end soon to bring back life to normal.”

sad to hear but it won't be that easy...

redstone

How I wish coronavirus will end soon to bring back life to normal.”

Life will never return to normal, well not for the foreseeable future. Too much damage has been done, the way people behave and act in public has changed..... some are over cautious, some couldn’t give a fig.... And there lies the problem...

Thanks,
Barney

Well its October, and it's still here. Don't watch the news these days as it was too depressing, so can't be sure.

Is Bozo still in charge ? 

But adjusting to this new normality, now enjoying working from home, remote team seem to prefer it, and even looking at flogging the motor as it's an expensive ornament these days. So quite happy to go forward and not return to a previous version of normal.

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

This Thread is now closed for comments