6 x likely not to get corona

By : Business Owner
Published 13th April 2020 |
Read latest comment - 9th June 2020

Seems I may be in a small but lucky group to get the BCG vaccine as a child. Well every South African got 1 up until 2005. Although I would say more of a study is needed to be believed.. So maybe there is a cure in the future using this. who here got this injection in their younger days.. You would know if you had it as it leaves a round scar on your arm for many many years . I can still make mine out

Daily Mail. This is just 1 link I have found .. But there was a doctor on the news today talking about it as well

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World
Comments

That's standard in the UK, we all had a BCG so I wouldn't believe a word of it. How is that connected to covid-19? Anything more credible than the Daily Mail as I'm not clicking on that link. 

Thought the BCG was the 6 needle injection into the wrist and a month later a jab in the arm....that left a hole after a week or 2..... nowt wrong with the DM.... just imagine the state we’d be in now if comrade Corbyn running the show....

Thanks,
Barney

Just google corona + BCG there are loads of links

How is that connected to covid-19? ”

How a 100-year-old vaccine for tuberculosis could help fight the novel coronavirus another heading .... Anyway hopefully this can lead to a cure

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Thought the BCG was the 6 needle injection into the wrist and a month later a jab in the arm....that left a hole after a week or 2..... nowt wrong with the DM.... just imagine the state we’d be in now if comrade Corbyn running the show....”

Stop trying to wind me up.... Instead we have Boris who allegedly exaggerated his illness so he can arise like some sort of bloated phoenix from the flames. But at least it's not Trump!

Stop trying to wind me up.... Instead we have Boris who allegedly exaggerated his illness so he can arise like some sort of bloated phoenix from the flames. But at least it's not Trump!

leftie 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Scientists from all over the world are engaged in making a vaccine. They are close to success, just need to wait some more, then everything will be correct.

Thanks,
fastvideolikes

Hi,

Nowadays Europien countries has reduced the infection. If any new vaccine discovered now?.  How to they controlled the infection and cured the infected persons?. 

Steve Good,
GWC India Pvt Ltd

This Thread is now closed for comments