Spot the lock down difference

By : Administrator
Published 6th April 2020 |
Read latest comment - 14th April 2020

There is a fascinating app called flightradar24.com

Normally you can't see the UK as it is just a mass of aircraft and you have to zoom right in to actually see any spaces between the planes. But I just took an image a few minutes ago of the UK versus the USA.

It's surprising there are still flights entering and leaving the UK, but look at the USA, what is going on???

That's a lot of essential flying! I hope they're not all coming here 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn
Comments

I know .and the stats showing they don't seem to care as they are now top of the board on corona

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Corona growing is very fast in America. Like other countries, if it is Lokdown then it may be in control.

likeshigh

Holy mackerel!!! What are they playing at?? That's an incredible photo. Trump is going to get millions of people killed. 

I know... When I first logged on I expected to see maybe like a couple of hundred worldwide as there must be emergency flights and cargo etc still going.But was shocked at how many I saw

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Does this track and monitor RAF planes? Because they weren’t half making a row all day above my house... 

Thanks,
Barney

I've seen helicopters, private jets  etc .. But thinking about it I think a jet possibly wouldn't have 1 as it would be a bit of a give away while flying

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Does this track and monitor RAF planes? Because they weren’t half making a row all day above my house... ”

It could do if they are transmitting unencrypted, but I think they are filtered out by default.

You did decide to live near a bombing range  

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

This Thread is now closed for comments