I feel sad of them.

By : Forum Member
Published 15th December 2020 |
Read latest comment - 11th February 2021

I feel sad for those who are greatly affected by the pandemic especially those family that is positive of the virus. Some of the positive patients are currently depressed & losing hope to rise up again. I hope that this pandemic will end before the end of the year and to help those people to rise again. I already help some people and I feel great about it. How about you?

redstone
Comments

I'm afraid it's not going to end anytime soon, and here in the UK it seems to be getting worse

But with a vaccine in the process of being rolled out, there is eventual light at the end of the tunnel 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

I'm afraid it's not going to end anytime soon, and here in the UK it seems to be getting worse

But with a vaccine in the process of being rolled out, there is eventual light at the end of the tunnel 

So sad to hear that the UK is now going to strict lockdown due to the new CoViD-19 strain found. I wish your safety their buddy. I hope also that the vaccine will be produced as soon as possible because they state that the vaccine is 95 percent effective.

redstone

I know you're facing big problems right now due to the strict lockdown. I love reading articles and I randomly find this one https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0239698.  I hope this article helps you 

redstone

I know you're facing big problems right now due to the strict lockdown. I love reading articles and I randomly find this one https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0239698.  I hope this article helps you 

I'll tell you what, I think you need to find some better things to read. "Loneliness in the UK during the COVID-19 pandemic: Cross-sectional results from the COVID-19 Psychological Wellbeing Study"

That's enough to make you jump out the window 

Have a great xmas 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

It’s been a funny old year that’s for sure, with many people ignoring government advice and doing their own thing...... Cannot get my head around allowing people to self exempt themselves....personally I believe everyone should be compliant when in public areas..... if not then they should be on permanent lockdown... seems to be smokers and snowflakes who want to be exempt... so they will continue to spread the virus regardless of other people’s safety..... Have read about too many people in my industry dying with Covid this year....up in the hundreds now..... next year company wants to plant a tree somewhere to remember them all... somehow I don’t think that cuts it....

Thanks,
Barney

Like all other viruses we learn to live with them.. 10 or so years from now it will be just a normal everyday issue that needs to be dealt with

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Like all other viruses we learn to live with them.. 10 or so years from now it will be just a normal everyday issue that needs to be dealt with

”

If this pandemic still going on then you need to add it to your personal problems...

redstone

I feel sad for those who are greatly affected by the pandemic especially those family that is positive of the virus. Some of the positive patients are currently depressed & losing hope to rise up again. I hope that this pandemic will end before the end of the year and to help those people to rise again. I already help some people and I feel great about it. How about you?”

It is hard to end especially there is another mutation spreading...

Thanks,
Saber

This Virus has just struck our family in a bad way .. My wife's Uncle is really really sick at the moment with Covid and is possibly in 1 of the highest categories as has had a heart attacked about 2 years ago.. I believe he is very bad at the moment.. I really hope he pulls though as he's a genuine person and a bit of a joker and loves a laugh ,often at his expense 

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

This Thread is now closed for comments