Which online platform is best for Leads generation?

By : Forum Member
Published 8th August 2019 |
Read latest comment - 14th January 2020

Hi,

Which online platform is best for lead generation?. I know digital marketing or online marketing is the best channel for lead generation. But, under digital marking which one is a top-level lead generating channel like SEO, SEM, SMO SMM.

Kindly share your best ideas with us!!!

Steve Good,
GWC India Pvt Ltd
Comments

I use social media marketing as I don't have a website and I don't believe in cold calling/emailing people. Not my style of business. I use my content to generate an audience of people that know, like and trust me and then if I have a offer or mention a product I always get some leads or I just generate them by turning up consistently. Works for me. I use LinkedIn.

Hi SteveGood,

As per my knowledge, there’s no one platform that fits all in digital. What works for one business may not work for others. It totally depends upon the type of business. 

But, personally, I prefer Social Media Marketing(SMM) and Search Engine Optimation(SEO). You can use different Social Media marketing platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc... based on your target audience. 

Also, if you are looking for Paid services, Google Adwords is a very good option. Nowadays Google AdWords is becoming an extremely useful tool in helping people get more and more leads. 

For SEO related understanding, you can go through a very good guide on “How to Generate More Leads For Your Business With SEO” by SEMRUSH.

Hope it’s helpful

Thanks,
Sophie_Leonard

Hi SteveGood,

As per my knowledge, there’s no one platform that fits all in digital. What works for one business may not work for others. It totally depends upon the type of business. 

But, personally, I prefer Social Media Marketing(SMM) and Search Engine Optimation(SEO). You can use different Social Media marketing platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc... based on your target audience. 

Also, if you are looking for Paid services, Google Adwords is a very good option. Nowadays Google AdWords is becoming an extremely useful tool in helping people get more and more leads. 

For SEO related understanding, you can go through a very good guide on “How to Generate More Leads For Your Business With SEO” by SEMRUSH.

Hope it’s helpful

Hi Sophie,

Thanks for sharing the helpful answer!!!

Steve Good,
GWC India Pvt Ltd

Well said Sophie,

as someone who runs a digital ads agency,I could not have said it better.However,as someone who is constantly on the “cutting-edge” of new developments.

I differ with you slightly.

Your comment about Adwords being a very good and popular way for getting leads is partially correct.

For people in the know,and there are quite a few,there are sources,that are not only better than Adwords.

Why,because unlike adwords, these are pre converted leads.

In other words, people that are proven buyers ,of products and services that you offer.

So, there’s no need to convert any leads.

Hope This makes things a little clearer.

I'm actually finding that several of my clients use blogs to rank on Google and have stopped using AdWords as they felt it was an unreliable source and very costly. As the leads weren't always that great.

By having regular new content on their website and social media in the form of well written blogs (by me) they are reaching the same rankings they were having to pay a lot more for previously. And you get valuable content when you pay for blogs, AdWords can feel like throwing money away when it doesn't work. 

Hi SteveGood,

I agree with Sophie. There cannot be any single platform that fits all in digital. Choosing the correct platform totally depends upon the type of your business and targeted audience.

I would recommend Good SEO practice and proper utilization of Social Media Platforms can help you with leads generation. 

Thanks,
Mollie

Hi all, Thanks for your kind response. 

Steve Good,
GWC India Pvt Ltd

This Thread is now closed for comments