How important is a blog page to your website?

By CalibreOfficeFurniture : Forum Member
Published 21st July 2017 | Last comment 5th December 2017
Comments

Hi Rebecca, many thanks for your feedback on this. This is very much appreciated  I understand you have your own business? We are currently looking for companies like yours to carry out a guest post exchange with. Please email me on aarti.seo@calibre-furniture.co.uk if this would be of interest to you at all.

Have a great weekend and look forward to speaking with you soon

Many thanks, 

Aarti

Thanks,
CalibreOfficeFurniture

Hi all

The fantastic thing about a blog is that it gives you something to share and link to other websites and Social feeds, and the more you do this the more Google likes you! The Google-bots recognise you as someone who is actively contributing to the online world and reward you with SEO.

A win-win, so keep your blogs regularly updated and share them across as many networks as you can.

”

Hi there, 

Many thanks for your comments, this is much appreciated  

Could you please let me know if you would also be interested in being in a guest post exchange opportunity with us. 

My email is: aarti.seo@calibre-furniture.co.uk

Look forward to hearing from you soon

Many thanks, 

Aarti

Thanks,
CalibreOfficeFurniture

Blogs are really powerful if optimized properly. From all my clients, the blog area usually covers 3/4 of the main screen and the 1/4 left displays the social media accounts.

redstone

I think the key thing about blogs is quality. The majority of guest blogs and blog posts I see on small business websites tend to be awful. They are obviously just put up for contents sake rather than being a well crafted piece of content. A couple of paragraphs of boredom no one will ever read, let alone link to. 

I've been guilty of it plenty of times myself. But if you spend the time to really research and frame an interesting topic, making it informative, readable and useful, then it can be an incredibly powerful marketing tool, generating links and page authority.

They reckon professional blog/content writing is now a growth industry and people with a journalism background are the ones in demand rather than more traditional digital marketers. Which is  a change to the last couple of years where the focus has been to drop written content in favour of video.

Keep thinking quality versus quantity 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

This Thread is now closed for comments