forum avatar

Reason 1 for not using cheap SEO services

By
Published 24th July 2016 |
Read latest comment - 2nd August 2016

We are offering all kinds of Leather repair king lynn work on a very affordable price. We have best team of Leather Repairs Kings Lynn with best skillstools

For More Information Kindly Visit:- xxxxxxxxxx
                                    Email:- xxxxxxxxx

Comments
We have best team of Leather Repairs Kings Lynn with best skillstools”

A spammy forum introduction left by an off shore based SEO. Is this really the impression you want left for your business?

Cheap SEO services, including "UK based" will invariably involve cheap overseas resource.

As per our introduction FAQ

SEO Peeps and Spam Meisters

The introduction threads are blocked in our robot.txt and any links are nofollow. So link dumping and spam dumping just for low quality SEO purposes are a waste of your time and ours. Accounts will be banned and auto subscribed to the Stop Forum Spam database. 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

lol ,I try not go cheep cheep.

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Years ago I went cheap, then I went expensive only to find out the Scottish based company sub- contracted everything out back to India....

Thanks,
Barney

Years ago I went cheap, then I went expensive only to find out the Scottish based company sub- contracted everything out back to India....”

Unfortunately hiring a UK SEO firm is no guarantee of not using off shore resource. We see literally thousands of spammy SEO listings every month, some of them supposed to be from UK based (expensive) agencies, but with Indian, Philippines or Eastern Europe IP addresses.

Because citation building is so mind numbingly boring, and the automated tools out there are so terrible, its deemed cheaper to out source.

Unfortunately, humans paid a pittance are lazy and unmotivated so "citations listings" tend to be full of typos, mistakes, wrong categories and copy and pasted content that isn't formatted or gets truncated depending which directory they are on.

The good news is it makes them easier to spot and auto delete, leaving just a few Yodas to appear on the forum who managed to sneak past our filters.

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

This Thread is now closed for comments