Marcus Rashford for PM

By : Administrator
Published 4th June 2021 |
Read latest comment - 10th August 2021

I'm not even a fan of football, let alone a Man United supporter. But this Marcus Rashford bloke seems to break every stereotype going.

Far from being a self-indulgent pampered overpaid young footballer, he seems to be on a one-man mission to change the world. He is clearly using his celebrity to do good, while keeping his feet on the ground and being aware of his past.

He appears to have more integrity and achieved more than any of the current rabble in Westminster, and is only 23!

I reckon once he's given up this football hobby, he'll get a proper job and sort out British politics. Judging by the comments on Twitter, plenty would vote for him! 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn
Comments

I think he's great! And he is actually making a difference. If only more people with a big following would do such things we could change a lot. 

I think he's great! And he is actually making a difference. If only more people with a big following would do such things we could change a lot. ”

I strongly agree with you, Rebecca.  "Be the change that you wish to see in the world."

redstone

I'm not even a fan of football, let alone a Man United supporter. But this Marcus Rashford bloke seems to break every stereotype going.

Far from being a self-indulgent pampered overpaid young footballer, he seems to be on a one-man mission to change the world. He is clearly using his celebrity to do good, while keeping his feet on the ground and being aware of his past.

He appears to have more integrity and achieved more than any of the current rabble in Westminster, and is only 23!

I reckon once he's given up this football hobby, he'll get a proper job and sort out British politics. Judging by the comments on Twitter, plenty would vote for him! 

No matter who you think you are or what you have, learn to keep your feet on the ground and let the blood flow. Stay humble and glow.

Thanks,
Saber

This Thread is now closed for comments