Does anyone take the corona vaccine?

By : Forum Member
Published 11th March 2021 |
Read latest comment - 4th October 2021

Hi all,

Does anyone take the corona vaccine?. If yes what do you feel after taking the vaccination?.

Please share your experience of corona vaccination.

Steve Good,
GWC India Pvt Ltd
Comments
Hi all,

Does anyone take the corona vaccine?. If yes what do you feel after taking the vaccination?.

Please share your experience of corona vaccination.”

I am still having a second thought about it.

redstone

Already been for my first jab and nothing to it... Absolutely painless , I even asked the nurse are you done yet lol

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Hi all,

Please share your experience of corona vaccination.”

I've had mine. It made me feel pretty rubbish for a couple of days but then fine. It was the Astra Zeneca one. It felt like the right thing to do and the benefits outweigh the risks. However, I don't really think I needed it as chances are Covid wouldn't have Killed me. The death rate is still super low for under 70s. 

But it is looking like very positive news thanks to the fast roll out in the UK. And the actual process was unbelievably efficient. 

Had the Oxford One, only problem I had was unable to keep my eyes open and fell asleep. Great excuse to go to bed and ignore the kids 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Thanks to share your vaccination experience with us. It helps new people for taking the vaccine.

Had the Oxford One, only problem I had was unable to keep my eyes open and fell asleep. Great excuse to go to bed and ignore the kids 

Steve Good,
GWC India Pvt Ltd

forum avatarGuest
2nd October 2021 12:26 PM

not me...never.  I would rather die.

not me...never.  I would rather die.”

Isn't that an oxymoron? You would rather die rather than have a vaccine 

Not I would rather run the risk of being seriously ill because I'm opposed to having the vaccine. 

Not the most convincing argument not to be vaccinated 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

This Thread is now closed for comments