Six ways to have a better day!

By : Forum Moderator
Published 13th December 2020 |
Read latest comment - 28th December 2020

Why are some days so much better than others?

When you think about good days it isn’t always that only good things happened, sometimes you can be exhausted and on paper it should be a terrible day but somehow you are productive, and it works out well.

The difference is usually your mindset! Obviously, some things will always make a day bad but often annoyances and less than helpful incidents can be handled if you approach them in the right way.

So, what are the elements of your day that you CAN control to give you the best chance at a good start?

Here are some ideas:

• Wake up in good time – if you need a few mins to come round before you actually get out of bed then leave enough time to do that, don’t rush yourself.        
  • Drink water upon waking, it can really help.        
  • Play some music as you’re waking up to motivate you or make you smile. It can become more upbeat as you move about.        
  • Prep the night before, if you need to make lunches and get school clothes ready, do it!        
  • Have a good breakfast of something you like and that will give you right kind of energy.        
  • Do some exercises or stretches, it doesn’t have to be much, or it can be a whole yoga routine, but moving your body will help set you up for the day.

You can’t control everything that happens in your day, but you can set the scene and give yourself the best possible chance at a good one.

Do you do any of these things already?

Comments

Thank you for posting it, Rebecca! May you have a better day as well.

redstone

lol shall file this under New Year resolutions...

I know what I should be doing., and what I'm not  Now that pic of a fried egg has made me hungry so you are compounding the problem 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

lol shall file this under New Year resolutions...

I know what I should be doing., and what I'm not  Now that pic of a fried egg has made me hungry so you are compounding the problem 

Oops! Haha. But if you're going to have a fried egg have it first thing then go to the gym 

... Erm , I often don't eat till the evening , where I have breakfast ,lunch and dinner all in 1... I know it's not good for me.

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

... Erm , I often don't eat till the evening , where I have breakfast ,lunch and dinner all in 1... I know it's not good for me.

”

Haha no that's not so good 

This Thread is now closed for comments