Andy Bounds - sales legend

By : Administrator
Published 22nd April 2020 |
Read latest comment - 24th April 2020

I'm always a bit cynical when it comes to sales trainers, and I've met some great ones and some awful ones.

But Andy Bounds is in a class of his own. I've been to his presentations before, but I got invited to a webinar he did yesterday.

The guy is absolutely amazing,  a straight-talking Yorkshireman and really focuses your mind when it comes to generating leads and sales.

Key takeaways

Forget about your sales pitch, you've been around for 10 years, you've done this, you've done that. Instead, focus on what you can do for the client, or as Andy calls it, AFTERS.

In other words what will your relationship with the client look like afterwords? What can he expect?

My favourite bit though is his objection busting. Andys advice is to spend a few weeks roleplaying objections with a partner or coach so you are pitch perfect and then remove any fear or anxiety about overcoming objections.

Great example, "You are too expensive"
Answer: " I don't often hear that, can you explain why you think that?"

Turn objections round and spin into positive questions.

There is a load of stuff on his website and he does a weekly newsletter called Tuesday tips, so encourage you to sign up for it, it's well worth it, regardless how long you have been in business.

www.andybounds.com/TuesdayTips

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn
Comments

Pretty sure I'm connected to him on LinkedIn! 

This Thread is now closed for comments