Apple & Samsung BUSTED

By : Business Owner
Published 30th October 2018 |
Read latest comment - 2nd November 2018

Just read an article on Apple and Sumsung (which I was surprised at).I knew apple were doing it as even my very old samsung could open 2 or 3 pages before my iphone. It was for that reason why I jumped ship as I wasn't going to pay a fortune for a new phone.

I am so glad they have been fined as it is just so wrong , there is nothing wrong with keeping a phone for a few years

Article
https://www.uswitch.com/mobiles/news/2018/10/apple-and-samsung-fined-for-slowing-down-their-phones/

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World
Comments

Disgraceful!! And I'm glad they were fined too. I go for the lesser known brand phones and use Android. You don't need an overly expensive phone to have a decent one these days! 

It really is disgusting. I genuinely love iPhones, although very happy with my (now obsolete) 6S and have no plans in the near future to upgrade.

Big business just seems to what it wants, as long as it keeps the shareholders happy. From mobile phone companies deliberately slowing phones down to insurance companies deliberately ripping off customers who decide to auto renew 

<rahh rahh rant rant>  Oh my god I'm turning into a leftie 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Oh my god I'm turning into a leftie 

Finally, I am grinding you down....hahaha

This Thread is now closed for comments