Happy New Year!

By : Forum Member
Published 30th December 2016 |
Read latest comment - 2nd January 2017

Well its not just any Friday today, its the last Friday of the year! The New Year is in just two days time, lets hope we are all prepared for the occasion and enjoy the bank holiday weekend. 

Happy New Year! I hope it turns out to be just as we hoped

Thanks, Rachael Kennedy
MLS Marketing Team
Comments

It can't be any worse can it? Mind you Trump, the worsening NHS, homelessness rises and the Brexit mess....maybe 2016 was just the warm up. Not to mention the numerous celebrity deaths. Apparently David Bowie set up an alternative universe and he's stealing all the great people to join him. I have heard crazier things. 

But...Happy New Year anyway! 

Happy New Year 

So a night of drunken debauchery and partying hard until 05.00? Nope, 2 glasses of wine, whiskey toaster and a night of James Bond followed by Jools Holland. Living life on the edge...  

I know Rachael was heading for Manchester in full party mode, anyone else see the New Year in style? Or like me have you exchanged your party shoes for slippers 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Stayed at home myself, everyone else went out which suited me fine... I actually watched Ghandi for the first time ever... Think most of the cast are now dead... or very close to it... Came under mortar attack around midnight, so the cats were freaked out for an hour....Then watched Micky Flanagan....Off to bed... Woken up at 5am with everyone wishing me a happy new year.... Spent the rest of yesterday, making as much noise as I possibly could... Just to annoy those who thought it might be a good idea to annoy me....  

Thanks,
Barney

This Thread is now closed for comments