Who sent me chocolates? Clever marketing campaign

By : Administrator
Published 18th January 2013 |
Read latest comment - 7th September 2013

Very clever, using offline marketing to promote online.

"Who Sent Me Chocolates?" - Company Tries Sweet Twist To Tap Into Google Traffic

Has generated some good publicity, but be interesting to see what the end result is, as in new clients, revenue generated versus the cost of the campaign.

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn
Comments
Definitely a great idea. Haven't heard of anyone doing this either. Hope that they are successful with their chocolate marketing efforts.

Scintillion

I have just received a bar of chocolate in the post from Royal Mail, as part of their export service marketing campaign.

Thank you, Royal Mail - much appreciated.

Holborn Direct Mail
020 8683 7155

I have just received a bar of chocolate in the post from Royal Mail, as part of their export service marketing campaign.

Thank you, Royal Mail - much appreciated.

Sits in SA wondering why her post office can't do the same thing.... lol

Thanks,
Dreamraven

That`s good idea However, I`d never eat a chocolate (or any other kind of food) sent by unknown person.

Fixed Fee Legal Services | Bespoke Document Drafting | Document Templates

That`s good idea However, I`d never eat a chocolate (or any other kind of food) sent by unknown person.

Why not? Can't be any worse than what you thought you were eating from the supermarket

Bought a box of Chocolate Brazil nuts form the supermarket a while back, undamaged wrapping, opened it, and there was one missing!

So would did I do? Had it been tampered with? Take it back, don't eat it? Nahh, scoffed the lot and just moaned

Steve Richardson

Why not? Can't be any worse than what you thought you were eating from the supermarket

Bought a box of Chocolate Brazil nuts form the supermarket a while back, undamaged wrapping, opened it, and there was one missing!

So would did I do? Had it been tampered with? Take it back, don't eat it? Nahh, scoffed the lot and just moaned

Lol, I think I am having too much of Horeishio

Fixed Fee Legal Services | Bespoke Document Drafting | Document Templates

On first thought i think it was great. But then it just looks a bit too desperate. Don't you think. And the cost of the campaign would be very high too.

alicemenezes

I have just received another bar of chocolate in the post, as part of a Survival Kit mailing campaign from a packaging supplier.

Most gratefully received.

Holborn Direct Mail
020 8683 7155

Most gratefully received.

This isn't fair!! All I get is idiot SEO email spam...

Where's my chocolate?

Steve Richardson

This Thread is now closed for comments