The new Soda Stream Ad - Set the bubbles free.

By : Forum Moderator
Published 22nd November 2012 |
Read latest comment - 23rd November 2012

have to admit that this one made me giggle a little. Soda Stream are taking on a few other top beverage manufacturers because of their plastic bottles.

“In the beverage industry there are fantastic brands but their functional delivery process is not fit for 21st century. The products are great, brands are great but we need to stop using all this plastic. They [soft drinks manufactures] all talk about how much recycling they do but to us recycling is overrated and the world could live with an awful lot less plastic in the first place.

The rest of the story is here at marketing week, and the Ad is meant to air tonight in the UK.

Should be fun to watch how the other softdrink manufacturers answer this one.

Thanks,
Dreamraven
Comments
I thought this was a spoof!

It is investing

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

lol exactly. I had a sodastream machine and the syrups etc. but truth be told, their cola never tasted like the real deal. It was more like a watered down version of pepsi somehow. ( maybe I made it wrong). If you think about it though, Coke and pepsi have been at each other for a while, maybe sodastream wants to show them they can be as popular (or more). Problem is, even the new fangled sodastream machines we get at our local Spar aren't flying off the shelf..

Thanks,
Dreamraven

Remember soda stream well, problem was always we ran out of gas! mind you we always put twice as much co2 in that you were supposed to surprised i never blew the container up!

Talking of the 70's fads - Mr Frosty ? made a brief come back when my kids where younger but disappeared again.... wonder what will be next to make a come back?

Clive

This Thread is now closed for comments