100 ways to promote yourself for free!

By : Administrator
Published 22nd October 2010 |
Read latest comment - 12th October 2011

if your in need of some marketing inspiration, I've found an interesting list that has a few good ideas,

100 effective ways to promote your personal brand FOR FREE!

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn
Comments
that's incredible, and it doesn't even mention forums...

maybe we should add...

101. Join forums related to your area of expertise and contribute your knowledge.

102. Join general business forums and contribute where you can.

Tom

amphis

As Stavros just pointed out to me...

103. If you write a useful list, have a big social share button so people can rave about it and forward it on The guys not practising what he's preaching!

Steve Richardson

This is really FANTASTIC List . This article covered all the bases information of SEO, thanks for sharing

RoseMary3

Yes, not a bad list - a bit contrived to get it up to the "expected" 100 though!

Azolla

if your in need of some marketing inspiration, I've found an interesting list that a few good ideas,

100 effective ways to promote your personal brand FOR FREE!

Steve,

Thanks for pointing out this article, more work to do plus a video, I am no Brad Pitt, just Mark Pitts the Pool Man, lol.

Mark Pitts

forum avatarDavidwhite
2nd December 2010 8:46 PM
Better than that, make money promoting yourself. Get three companies to agree to have leaflets handed out by you and then this pays for your leaflets too. You'll make money while handing out leaflets for your own company. I do it for dwguttercleaning.co.uk and it works great. Best D

forum avatarpetersho
21st December 2010 8:35 AM
Thanks for your time, however if you give bit more information it will be good.

Thanks
Peter
a1cyprus.com

Thanks for your time, however if you give bit more information it will be good.

Thanks
Peter
a1cyprus.com

Hi Peter, don't quite understand, more information about anything in particular? These are just a list of marketing suggestions, some may work for you, some may not, but it's a good starting point, or checklist to see if theres stuff you can add to your own marketing plan.

Steve Richardson

forum avatarpetersho
22nd December 2010 10:24 AM
Hi Peter, don't quite understand, more information about anything in particular? These are just a list of marketing suggestions, some may work for you, some may not, but it's a good starting point, or checklist to see if theres stuff you can add to your own marketing plan.

Thanks Steve,
Yes I use some of them however some kind of comments need to be open really, I check particular ones and I write you which ones not understand

Regards
Peter
a1cyprus.com

This Thread is now closed for comments