Wheres the rest of the tree?

By : Administrator
Published 12th December 2016 |
Read latest comment - 13th December 2016

Since we are on the Christmas and customer service topic, saw this tweet earlier and found it hilarious! Shouldn't really laugh but just shows how some things are perceived to be and what the actual product looks like.

just a heads up; Argos is defiantly in my bad books after all the bad feedback I have heard 

Thanks, Rachael Kennedy
MLS Marketing Team
Share this post, email or print
Comments

Surely this must be a joke .. I gather it must be a fake tree ..We bought ours from Argos a few years ago and it was fine.These days they have a weird way of attaching the branches around the stem 

A Christmas tree and cats just don't go together.... which suits me just fine

Thanks,
Barney

I don't know, I have heard of a few issues regarding Argos in the last month so who knows? Maybe they've gone down hill since you got yours

Surely this must be a joke .. I gather it must be a fake tree ..We bought ours from Argos a few years ago and it was fine.These days they have a weird way of attaching the branches around the stem 

”

Thanks, Rachael Kennedy
MLS Marketing Team

Try having a nephew who tries to eat the decorations

A Christmas tree and cats just don't go together.... which suits me just fine

Thanks, Rachael Kennedy
MLS Marketing Team

”

Looks like they have a bit of a history of sparse trees looking at the reviews  Maybe hit and miss quality control in the Chinese factory? You must have got all the spare branches

Cheers Steve
Directory & Local Search anorak
My Local Services

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread