Reviews

By : Forum Member
Published 2nd May 2015 |
Read latest comment - 5th May 2015

Is there a way of linking the business reviews on here to websites? The reason I ask is, is that someone would specifically have to search for reviews rather than they automatically show up... unless as usual I'm missing something..

Thanks,
Barney
Comments

Hi Barney

You can display your business listing in your forum signature which contains your reviews, as well as optionally a web link to your site.

To show your listing in your forum posts, just select the show listing in signature option.

If you mean something like the Freeindex widget that you can display on your website, we've talked about it for a long while but never got round to it. It's on the to do list  We are looking at a major site upgrade next year, so will probably include this functionality then, either a widget or an iframe. 

For now, on your website you can link directly to your reviews: 

www.mylocalservices.co.uk/London/Central_Heating/2408202/Selectric_Heating_Ltd.html#reviews

You can also link directly to your review generation page:

www.mylocalservices.co.uk/2408202/Selectric_Heating_Ltd.review.html

Does that answer your question?

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

If you mean something like the Freeindex widget that you can display on your website, we've talked about it for a long while but never got round to it. It's on the to do list  We are looking at a major site upgrade next year, so will probably include this functionality then, either a widget or an iframe. 

Does that answer your question?”

That bit does.... Thanks

Thanks,
Barney

That's a great thing to know - thank you!

Fixed Fee Legal Services | Bespoke Document Drafting | Document Templates

This Thread is now closed for comments