Game Of Thrones Season 5

By : Business Owner
Published 10th April 2015 |
Read latest comment - 16th June 2015

Is starting soon ..Not sure why but I enjoy this program and no not for the dirty bits either Always seems to keep you guessing what's going to happen next and the filming is just superb.

I'm just waiting for Daenerys Targaryen to arrive with her dragons and to see what she does to upset the cart

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World
Comments

Feel like I'm missing out, it's something I've never seen but heard lots about

Angela
My views & opinions are my own

Well to put it mildly it's gruesome 90% of the time + if you don't like Middle Ages films you possibly wont like it .. TBH I only watched it because HBO is so good ie Band Of Brothers and pacific and just started watching from there 

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Well to put it mildly it's gruesome 90% of the time + if you don't like Middle Ages films you possibly wont like it .. TBH I only watched it because HBO is so good ie Band Of Brothers and pacific and just started watching from there ”

Big thumbs up for Band of Brothers and Pacific  In the days when I had time for telly, barely have time to catch up with Eastenders these days 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Same here. Ive hooked my TV up so my girls can watch anime lol. Im too dang tired in the evenings. But have watched most seasons of game if thrones. Its awesome really. Keeps me thinking. I adore the soundtrack too for some reason.

Thanks,
Dreamraven

Same here. Ive hooked my TV up so my girls can watch anime lol. Im too dang tired in the evenings. But have watched most seasons of game if thrones. Its awesome really. Keeps me thinking. I adore the soundtrack too for some reason.”

Hello stranger!

Was talking to someone else about Game of Thrones today, apparently its a bit raunchy. Shall have to erm check it out

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

It's BRILLIANT! Blood, gore and raunch. What's not to like? Plus the storyline is okay too! 

Feel like I'm missing out, it's something I've never seen but heard lots about

You MUST watch it!! Did you like Breaking Bad? Please tell me you've seen that! Unless you don't like swearing...

Seems like they have cut down on the naughty bits this season , still good though .. Loving the fact that Cersei Lannister is in the dungeons locked up about time someone took her head off lolol.

Also think that Arya Stark may be in a bit of trouble for lying I think lol

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

oh my what a thrilling episode from Sunday night ,got some really shocking bits in it and things are gonna be hotting up as well from a certain royalty ...Wont give it all away ,so you will have to watch and see ,although I do suppose it depends on when it is shown here too season 5 episode 10

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

This Thread is now closed for comments