Introduction

By : Forum Member
Published 26th November 2020 |
Read latest comment - 11th August 2021

Hello, as a listed business but inactive here, may I take this opportunity to introduce myself?

Helping mainly owner-managed small to medium size businesses to grow through effective marketing is the offering. Not all business consultants are the same. I will quickly show you what results we can achieve together, typically in 45 minutes or less. Then my fees are based upon results, removing the risk from you.

Hence my tag line:- Making you money, not taking your money! Strategic Marketing in action.

45 Minute Turnaround Man
Comments

Hi,

Welcome to the My Local Forum community. How can we make money please share the info elaborate?.

Steve Good,
GWC India Pvt Ltd

Hi Steve

Thank you for the interesting question. The simple answer is that you can make money by growing your business through improved marketing, with my help, on a results related fee basis. That means you must make money before paying me. Does that make more sense now?

45 Minute Turnaround Man

It's an interesting concept, can everyone really be helped in just 45 mins? 

Great question Rebecca

Yes, with my software tool to systematically analyse their business and show the results. There is a follow up report about the strategies for their growth, and a roadmap for step by step implementation. How cool is that!!

45 Minute Turnaround Man

Great question Rebecca

Yes, with my software tool to systematically analyse their business and show the results. There is a follow up report about the strategies for their growth, and a roadmap for step by step implementation. How cool is that!!

Very cool. 

redstone

Great question Rebecca

Sounds great  

Welcome to the forum! I'm 22 and I'm also new, live in the Us and work here. Now I am in practice in a young IT company. 

SandyBrown

A belated welcome aboard from myself, playing catchup.

More of a 45 day man myself 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Welcome to the forum! I'm 22 and I'm also new, live in the Us and work here. Now I am in practice in a young IT company. ”

Welcome to the MLF community! Which are you targeted to learn for your future? 

Steve Good,
GWC India Pvt Ltd

This Thread is now closed for comments