Comments

Thank you Mr Jan! No cartoon for months, and today you decide its cartoon time 

To put it into context, I went to an airshow yesterday, and like an idiot, didn't take any suntan cream (it was thick cloud and raining when I left). 

Walked in the office this morning and have had nothing but mickey take and abuse, so have been keeping a low profile, until now

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

...that 'photo is sooo crying out to be photoshoped ...in a Jan Jan cartoon man style!

Alas! No, I'm a nice chappie and I do sympathise!!!!!!!!!

J

cheers
Jan Jan the artist man

Oh my! That's not good!  Would it be annoying for me to share that I wear factor 25 on my face everyday? It would? Oh I'll shut up then ;-)

I am a great fan of sunhats too...schoolboy error Steve! 

Oh and that's a great cartoon Jan 

I was actually wearing a baseball camp, as I'm bald git, so liable to getting a burnt head. But really got taken by surprise  Photo doesn't show it, but top of my head is white, very embarrassing, hence Jans cartoon.

To try and justify myself, in the morning it was raining and I was wearing a waterproof, then it stopped and went cloudy and cold, so I was wearing a fleece. Then the sub came out and I got savaged 

That's what happens when I go out without the wife and kids! They spent the day on the beach covered in factor 50 

I shall get my own back Mr Jan, just you wait......   

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

...dare I say, glad you liked the cartoon Rebecca! - It was a bit of recycling from an oldie

cheers
Jan Jan the artist man

Would have commented sooner on this, lets just say there was a sense of humor failure !!! 

The saga continues now as he is peeling ...... 

Clive

This Thread is now closed for comments