Please it's a very reason able advice

By : Forum Member
Published 18th December 2014 |
Read latest comment - 10th January 2015

Hi Team of MLS I am on website past year and experienced very fast and reliable appreciate able team work I am building doing property management projects and I got so many calls n clients which I couldn't even imagine and found suppliers and vendors from this platform too

Thanks to you for this service my advice is please dnt appreciate ppl who wana advertise here for adult's stuff it will effect a majority of ppl here it will appreciate ppl who wana do scams as I am victim of it

thanks 

ask2infinity
Comments

Hello ask2infinity thanks for the feedback

I'm glad you have found the service useful and it has been beneficial.

Other than Anne Summers and Strip a gram type listings (which are monitored for decency), we certainly don't allow any adult or scam type business listings and filter those out on a daily and continual basis, both automatically and manually.

But with 1.5 million businesses listed there is always the chance of unscrupulous businesses slipping through, and we get all sorts of bizarre attempts to try and get round our spam filters.

If you think you have been scammed by a business listed on our site, please let us know because we will investigate.

In the past we have referred rogue businesses to both Trading Standards and the Police.

Feel free to either Private Message me with more details or use our contact form and give as much detail as you can.

Any problems let me know.

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Hi realy appreciate for your kind service and I yave being recomending about your group to other people as well 

Thanks and regards and best wishes for you and your team keep it up

ask2infinity

This Thread is now closed for comments