If anyone discovered the COVID 19 vaccine?

By : Forum Member
Published 3rd June 2020 |
Read latest comment - 24th September 2020

Hi,

The pandemic going on for more than 6 months. If anyone or country discovered the vaccine for COVID 19?.  Still, the infection count reached 6+ million and the death count reached 376K worldwide.

Steve Good,
GWC India Pvt Ltd
Comments

I know, it is a scary prospect. After last nights and today's riots going on it certainly isn't going to help the country. Sadly I am pretty sure in 2 weeks or so there is going to be a upsurge in deaths

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Vaccines take a long time to be discovered and perfected. It is still my belief the risk to the average person is very low. Best to stay positive anyway, as your immune system doesn't react well to stress. 

Russians said that they have discovered the vaccine , and the scientists have tried it on themselves 

Thanks,
Harley Pike

Russians said that they have discovered the vaccine , and the scientists have tried it on themselves ”

When they are release that vaccine on worldwide? because day by day the infection cases increasing and deaths also on going up.

Steve Good,
GWC India Pvt Ltd

i don't know man  , russians can say anything they want , but i will not believe until they don't give it to the world

Thanks,
Harley Pike

Don't believe anything until you see it with your own eyes! 

Looks like cures are starting to make an appearance for trials

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

I wouldn't class a vaccine as a cure exactly, but the signs are good that they're testing some vaccines now. 

I wouldn't class a vaccine as a cure exactly, but the signs are good that they're testing some vaccines now. ”

Yes, Oxford university doing the testing on the third stage and the media said this is a genuine vaccine for COVID 19.

Steve Good,
GWC India Pvt Ltd

This Thread is now closed for comments