Health & Safety assistance - Fire Risk Assessment

By : Forum Member
Published 22nd January 2020 |
Read latest comment - 25th June 2020

Good Morning 

I just wanted to introduce our Health & Safety Consultancy - ETS Health & safety Limited. Based locally in West Malling. And to offer our friendly professional services by way of:

Fire Risk assessments/ General health & Safety Risk Assessments/ On site health and safety and fire safety training

Development of health and safety policies and procedures/ Competent person services

Please feel free to visit our website www.etshs.com for further information.  

If you would like to discuss our offerings or request a quote, please do not hesitate to contact me 

Regards

Sue    

www.etshs.com

Thanks,
Sue Scheduling Manager
Comments

Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope you're having a good start to 2020 so far?

Hi Rebecca,

Many Thanks - All going well and busy so far. 

Regards 

Sue

Thanks,
Sue Scheduling Manager

Excellent! Me too.

Any overview of this? Does this have provisions for online communication? TIA

Good Morning 

I just wanted to introduce our Health & Safety Consultancy - ETS Health & safety Limited. Based locally in West Malling. And to offer our friendly professional services by way of:

Fire Risk assessments/ General health & Safety Risk Assessments/ On site health and safety and fire safety training

Development of health and safety policies and procedures/ Competent person services

Please feel free to visit our website www.etshs.com for further information.  

If you would like to discuss our offerings or request a quote, please do not hesitate to contact me 

Regards

Sue    

www.etshs.com

”

redstone

Hi,

Welcome to the MLF board.  Just i checked your website, it's not more attractive to the visitors, so you can try to develop user friendly website. It may help you to improve your business development.

Steve Good,
GWC India Pvt Ltd

Hi,

Welcome to the MLF board.  Just i checked your website, it's not more attractive to the visitors, so you can try to develop user friendly website. It may help you to improve your business development.”

Agree! A user-friendly setup would be more convenient. Thank you.

redstone

We do have an updated website with email address for online enquiries. 

Thanks,
Sue Scheduling Manager

Great post, a lot of stuff in here i did not know about

Thanks,
Liollry

This Thread is now closed for comments