Did you have time off over Christmas?

By : Forum Moderator
Published 29th December 2019 |
Read latest comment - 31st December 2019

As a most of us run our own small businesses, it can be really hard to take proper time off.

I was strict with myself and made sure I had a ten day break over Christmas, which somehow ended today, on a Sunday, with client work to do. But it's quite nice to get my head back in the game. 

I didn't do anything except reply to two urgent emails and post on LinkedIn over the Christmas break (the place I get most of my new leads).

Have you found it hard to step away from the emails and messages? Did you have to keep a hand in to keep up to date with some basic tasks?

It's important to be able to get away from it all at times, I'm raring to go now and I was definitely feeling very rundown after a busy December.

A belated Merry Christmas to everyone and a Happy New Year. I hope everyone had a good rest, even if you don't celebrate.

Comments

Xmas was OK for me family wish .My daughter and family came and spent the weekend with us.

Business wise has been the worse year yet as things have been going wrong with my site constantly with the main issue being payment company constantly refusing payments.. So I have been struggling to find a decent alternative .. I am under review with 1 company buttttttt they don't do drop-shipping .. Going to have to try and spin it some other way. If it fails it's back to the drawing board. I do have a 2nd option but they want me to remove my loyalty scheme and gift cards.Anyway time will tell as to the outcome 

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Ah best of luck sorting it all out Andy! That all sounds really stressful! 

This Thread is now closed for comments