Do you use Google AdWords?

By : Forum Moderator
Published 24th July 2019 |
Read latest comment - 1st August 2019

A lot of my new blog clients seem to be escaping the clutches of Google by putting regular, good quality blogs on their website instead. The use of well-written content that's regularly posted on your website, seems to boost your SEO as much as AdWords. And this isn't me talking it's my clients.

I think it can be a bit scary if you use AdWords and and it seemingly produces results as you feel reliant on it, that's how they get you I suppose. You don't want to give it up and risk a loss of leads.

But imagine not having to pay them every month and instead having high quality content on your website that actually produce top class leads? 

What's your experience? Are you an AdWords advocate? Or do you write regular blogs? I'm interested to know if my sample is typical of the way people are going. 

Comments

Unfortunately I am a adword user AND YES I hate using it.. But I have no choice.If I want to show my products on google shopping you have to have a adword account otherwise your products don't show.

I personally think it is highly wrong as I spend fricking loads a month and often get no sales from them.It is just such a pity that this kind of practice gets banned

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Unfortunately I am a adword user AND YES I hate using it.. But I have no choice.If I want to show my products on google shopping you have to have a adword account otherwise your products don't show.

I personally think it is highly wrong as I spend fricking loads a month and often get no sales from them.It is just such a pity that this kind of practice gets banned”

Oh wow I didn't know that as I don't sell products. Ouch. That's terrible!!

I know you lucky... I much prefer the pay a percentage of sales and always used to use them over pay per click. As at least you were making a sale so it wasn't as bad..PPC you can spend hundreds and get nothing in return which is why so many companies use it . It's why SEO and other ways to get revenue are so important

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Absolutely, SEO is vital! 

This Thread is now closed for comments