Friday the 13.... ahhhhhhhh

By : Administrator
Published 13th October 2017 |
Read latest comment - 16th October 2017

Everything was going fine today, busy but steady.

Then someone happened to mention it was Friday the 13th 

Now I'm terrified to answer the phone  Anyone else feeling superstitious or is it just a good excuse to be lazy 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn
Comments

Man up Steve.  It's just a date. I'm not even slightly superstitious, just as well as I really have broken a lot of mirrors in my time. 

My yoga teacher today said she felt like not leaving the house and I knew someone who used to book the day off every time so she didn't have to go out!! What a load of hogwash. 

Phew it was 1 of those days for me too .. A simple upgrade and reprogram turned into a utter nightmare ..Nothing wanted to play ball including all the client Pc's .. A 2 hour job turned into a 5 hour job ....THEN on-top of that the fricking bridge is closed so had to go via blackwall tunnel ..Oh what fun 

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Phew it was 1 of those days for me too .. A simple upgrade and reprogram turned into a utter nightmare ..Nothing wanted to play ball including all the client Pc's .. A 2 hour job turned into a 5 hour job ....THEN on-top of that the fricking bridge is closed so had to go via blackwall tunnel ..Oh what fun ”

See, superstitious! Rebecca has no idea

A computer died on me for absolutely no reason, we seem to have developed an outlook bug on everything and I burnt tea when I got home.

Telling ya, Friday 13th........ 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

See, superstitious! Rebecca has no idea

A computer died on me for absolutely no reason, we seem to have developed an outlook bug on everything and I burnt tea when I got home.

Telling ya, Friday 13th........ 

If you expect things to go bad they generally do.... You've only yourselves to blame! Ha

This Thread is now closed for comments