Previous Forum members arriving for the first time on the new forum...

By : Administrator
Published 2nd April 2014

Any previous MLF members arriving on the new forum for the first time might be in for a bit of a shock 

The forum has been moved from it's old vBulletin home, onto a new home-grown platform on My Local Services. 

We have reset your password from the old forum, as we are now using encrypted passwords for your security. So when you login for the first time select the reset password link to be emailed a new password, and then you can log in.

Once logged in, you can change your password to something else by visiting your profile. Any problems, contact us, and we'll reset your password for you.

If you have a business listing with us, those details will also be your forum log in details, and you should be able to log in. This means (UK members only at present) you can show your business details in your forum signature.

Forgotten Forum Email?

If you've no idea what your forum email account is, then contact us and tell us what your old forum username was. Your account is here, so we can add a different email, change any details, reset your password, or just tell you your email address.

Can you link my Business Listing and Forum Account?

Yes! The only caveat is that both forum account and business listing must use the same email address and password, so in order to show your listing on your forum signature, we need to manually link your accounts. Just contact us with your forum username/email address and business listing name/email address, or as much as you can remember!

Any other questions, confused or need help..... yep, contact us 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn
Comments
This Thread is now closed for comments