been busy

By : Forum Member
Published 14th August 2018 |
Read latest comment - 17th August 2018

Hi all at MLS please excuse the absence I’ve been both poorly and busy (think the two went together) I even lost all my passwords so felt like a numpty asking Steve for help, we had our exhibition last year at Brighton Museum which was a success and 2018 bought us a feedspot top 30 accolade a new award for our blogging and we are hoping boxer spike o Sullivan and bullish mag will be our first endorsements  we get syndicates wanting to guest post and offers of money for both blogs and backlinks due to our popularity. 

All this I’ve built up organic I got a Twitter purge so back to 158k (it’s where all dead accounts are deleted) I’ve built up 57k on instagram and can now post my articles in over 200 Facebook groups alone with a few million reader potential 

we are friendly and try to be as professional as we can for a struggling startup we offer our help of free advertising back link exchanges and product endorsement and open up our following to others even if it’s for monetary gain but in a way that makes contacts  our website Collectibulldogs.com always needs new backlinks and gets a makeover once a year but since restated we’ve had nearly 3 million visitors that’s 1 mil a yr (organic or social media referral). 

We still collect but have slowed down A due to prices B I’m getting married this yr so finances have been plundered by my wife to be, wether or not your struggling there’s nothing wrong with free help so hit me should you wish me to help you good folk 

after moving abruptly late last year it’s taken time to adjust and find space for what could be the worlds largest bulldog memorabilia collection and it’s this niche market combined with the worlds cutest bulldog that has been my secret through all this plus hard work, I except scepticism but you can check all 14 formats all my followers are people lol 

ave n wiggles 

English bulldog collectibles
Bulldog Blog
Comments

It sounds like you've worked very very hard. Well done. Followers don't just appear so I admire your tenacity! I don't think I put nearly enough time into my social media but then my children and my work take up all my time. And that's a feeble excuse I know 

I'd love some help, I'm starting a blog with grammar and spelling tips, not sure it's really your readership's thing though.  

I was talking about bulldogs today and how they used to have such a bad image but don't now. 

It sounds like you've worked very very hard. Well done. Followers don't just appear so I admire your tenacity! I don't think I put nearly enough time into my social media but then my children and my work take up all my time. And that's a feeble excuse I know 

I'd love some help, I'm starting a blog with grammar and spelling tips, not sure it's really your readership's thing though.  

I was talking about bulldogs today and how they used to have such a bad image but don't now. ”

Of course I’m willing to work with you miss that’s what the MLS is all about well I’m not here for anything other to learn and make connections. 159k twitter 57k instagram 12k LinkedIn 31k Pinterest I’ve built it now I’m waiting for them to come lol #FieldOfDreams. 

My help for all those at MLS is free I’d love to charge but it’s just not my moral compass. 

Rebbeca we can chat through here or you can outline what you need from me and send to ask@collectibulldogs.com and thank you I’ve worked so hard I’ve had tears at times but I won’t give up 

English bulldog collectibles
Bulldog Blog

This Thread is now closed for comments