Free Legal Webinar - which topic should I choose?

By : Forum Member
Published 30th May 2014 |
Read latest comment - 6th June 2014

Hi there, 

I am about to organise a free legal webinar, where I'll invite an expert from a given field of law to talk about the chosen topic, with live Q&A session at the end. This webinar will also be featured on LiveStream and YouTube, so anyone who missed it will be able to watch the video again.

This time, though, I'd like to hear your thoughts/suggestions on the subject. What aspect of law would be the most interesting for you? We've had webinars about Intellectual Property Law, Commercial Properties etc. what should we talk about this time???

I'd really like to hear your suggestions!

(video: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=764703486913249&set=vb.137099116340359&type=2&theater)

P.S.

Anyone who hasn't tried it yet, we've got free Q&A sessions on Twitter every Friday on #LegalFriday, feel free to join in, and a qualified solicitor or barrister will get back to you with an answer.

Fixed Fee Legal Services | Bespoke Document Drafting | Document Templates
Comments

Content would be interesting, content copying, scraping, wrong use of images etc on websites, and realistic consequences or safeguards. Unless you covered that under IP?

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Content would be interesting, content copying, scraping, wrong use of images etc on websites, and realistic consequences or safeguards. Unless you covered that under IP?”

Very nice suggestion, indeed! Thanks Steve!

Topical for me, the legal aspects of setting up your own business. Pitfalls, hidden costs etc

Thanks,
Pubby

Topical for me, the legal aspects of setting up your own business. Pitfalls, hidden costs etc”

That's an excellent idea! We've got monthly webinars, so if it's not covered in this one, we may do a separate broadcast for start-ups.

Thanks very much, Pubby! 

This Thread is now closed for comments