The best way to promote on Pinterest

By : Forum Member
Published 21st September 2012 |
Read latest comment - 15th June 2015

hi, I m using pinterest to promote my business but it seems everything confusing to me. I'm not sure how I can get the best from Pinterest?

Thanks,
Johnphoto
Comments
Found this to be quite a good guide, especially the bit about prices..

"You can also add a price to these pictures. When you want the price to be displayed on the pinboard, all you have to do is add the $ or

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

If you have a Facebook page, I'd also recommend getting the Pinterest for FB app - good way of cross pollination of traffic.

himynameisjohn

If you have a Facebook page, I'd also recommend getting the Pinterest for FB app - good way of cross pollination of traffic.

Good tip

As you haven't done an intro, welcome aboard, and what's with the Blink 182 avatar? Is it related to the band?

Steve Richardson

forum avatarjoliemartin
1st November 2012 7:49 AM
Pintrest is really very good tool for business promotion, because you can promote your business through images. Clipmark is also a good social site you can also promote your business through this web site.

joliemartin

forum avatarEmma jhon
2nd November 2012 11:03 AM
Am totally confused about using pinterest for marketing my business?I think its difficult to get followers on pinterest isn't it?

Emma jhon

Am totally confused about using pinterest for marketing my business?I think its difficult to get followers on pinterest isn't it?

Have you tried the tips earlier in the thread?

If you follow, like, comment or reshare other pins, this does seem to be a good way to encourage followers.

I'll grant you it's not that quick, but it's a start

Steve Richardson

It's probably me, but I just don't get it! I will keep trying and report back but thus far I have added an Avatar, beyond this I just get page after page of junk!

Thanks,
Ray Priestley

forum avatarEmma jhon
5th November 2012 4:43 AM
Have you tried the tips earlier in the thread?

If you follow, like, comment or reshare other pins, this does seem to be a good way to encourage followers.

I'll grant you it's not that quick, but it's a start

Ya I already done many following,likes and repins before posting this thread.My pins are also not bad,But I didn't get any response,I mean any followers,any likes?

Emma jhon

Ya I already done many following,likes and repins before posting this thread.My pins are also not bad,But I didn't get any response,I mean any followers,any likes?

Well when you have done 10 posts, you can add your pinterest link into your signature

To be honest, I think I get most of my followers from different forum sigs..

Steve Richardson

This Thread is now closed for comments