Anyone actively do SMS or Email or telemarketing?

By : Business Owner
Published 26th November 2019 |
Read latest comment - 22nd February 2020

I'd like to know if there are businesses who does any or all of these:

SMS and or Email Marketing

Telemarketing or Cold calling.

I'm doing some bit of research and i might like to ask some few questions if you guys do not mind..

Thanks.

skype live:ronyking247
Discord ronyking247#5237
Comments

I don't, as I've never needed to or liked that approach. As a consumer SMS would be a huge no no, that's a fast way to annoy potential customers in my opinion and I think cold calling is rarely effective unless it's very clever or B2B. 

I don't, as I've never needed to or liked that approach. As a consumer SMS would be a huge no no, that's a fast way to annoy potential customers in my opinion and I think cold calling is rarely effective unless it's very clever or B2B. ”

Interesting!

But i have seem those that sms marketing has worked for.

And besides, im sure you know some people use sms marketing to re-target customers.

Discord ronyking247#5237

Interesting!

But i have seem those that sms marketing has worked for.

And besides, im sure you know some people use sms marketing to re-target customers.

I'm sure they do but it wouldn't impress me if a company texted me about their services, it would feel like they've overstepped. At least you can block numbers result enough these days. 

I'm sure they do but it wouldn't impress me if a company texted me about their services, it would feel like they've overstepped. At least you can block numbers result enough these days. 

Well it all depends, what if they message you on something you really need.

Im sure you've been targeted by those social media accounts you have. Even Google does it too.

Discord ronyking247#5237

I agree with you Rebecca.

SMS, Telemarketing or Cold calling all these approaches can really be annoying to customers. It would rather create a poor image of the company. Therefore I have never used this approach. And would recommend avoiding this approach.

Thanks,
Mollie

I hate getting spam emails and any sms stuff like this gets blocked asap.. There is nothing worse than you phone receiving thing in the middle of the night

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Yes, I have used Email Marketing. 

Email marketing imparts a reliable form of communication between your brand and your customers. It’s a cost-effective solution to reach your customers. Email continues to be one of the best ways to reach out to your customers and gain potential leads. There are several benefits to using email marketing strategy for your business: like you can send personalized content to the targeted audience, boost sales, create a strong relationship with customers. Also, another advantage is it is easy to implement as there are lot of service providers and online tools available for Email Marketing.

I have never tried stuff like SMS marketing, telemarketing or Cold calling.

Thanks,
Sophie_Leonard

Yes,email,and sms marketing

For more detailed information...

Contact us privately.

This Thread is now closed for comments