Compare domestic energy suppliers' customer service!

By : Forum Member
Published 13th April 2018 |
Read latest comment - 21st April 2018

Cheaper energy bills are great but they aren't the only reason to consider switching energy suppliers. It might suit you better to be with an energy supplier that is easy to contact and has excellent customer service.

Every 3 months, Citizens Advice compare energy suppliers across 5 different categories and rank how good their customer service is. Citizens Advice then score each supplier out of 5. The categories they rank are; Complaints, Ease of Contact, Bill Clarity, Ease of Switching and if the energy supplier takes part in the Switch Guarantee.

In the period from October to December 2017, So Energy came in at number one with 4.7 stars, followed by Bulb Energy and Octopus Energy.

Economy Energy, a medium-sized supplier that was set up in 2012, came bottom of Citizens Advice's energy star rating system, scoring 1.2 stars out of a possible five for customer service

Lovat Energy Savers offers a free and impartial energy comparison and switching service. You can compare energy suppliers on our website or by calling one of our friendly energy advisers,

on 0800 195 6803. www.lovatenergysavers.co.uk

Our call center is open Monday to Friday 9 am to 6 pm and Saturday 9 am to 3 pm

Kind regards
Pete England
Comments

I haven't even heard of half of those suppliers! It reminds me I need to sort out my tariff as we're on economy 7 and it's totally pointless. 

Rebecca,

If you ring the 0800 195 6803 with your bill in front of you,  they will be able to create you a personal projection  and energy comparison for Economy 7.

You simply have 2 rates, one for daytime and the cheaper one for night time

Pete

Kind regards
Pete England

Rebecca,

If you ring the 0800 195 6803 with your bill in front of you,  they will be able to create you a personal projection  and energy comparison for Economy 7.

You simply have 2 rates, one for daytime and the cheaper one for night time

Pete”

I understand it I just don't need it as we don't use any energy at night really. 

This Thread is now closed for comments