Are you a Business traveler aged 20-35

By : Forum Member
Published 17th November 2016 |
Read latest comment - 18th November 2016

Young Business Travelers aged 20-35. I am carrying out some research for a project. It would be very helpful if you could answer a few questions!

-What you do you and don't you like about hotels?

-What is your first choice of hotel?

-What activities do you partake in when not working?

-How could hotels help to better your stay?

G.Kaur
Comments

Heyyyyyyyy what's wrong with the older population (goes an sulks in the corner cos he can't partake) lolol

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Heyyyyyyyy what's wrong with the older population (goes an sulks in the corner cos he can't partake) lolol”

And me

Clive

I am aiming my research towards this demographic because this is my target audience.

But feel free to tell me any of your thoughts and could you tell me your age thanks

G.Kaur

Heyyyyyyyy what's wrong with the older population (goes an sulks in the corner cos he can't partake) lolol”

Hi Andy

Feel free to answer any of the questions don't worry about the age bracket but could you just leave your age

thanks

G.Kaur

I recommended the Business Traveller forum site yesterday. Don't know if you've signed up yet, but someone has started discussion on same subject. Could be someone you know?????

JuliaP

Heyyyyyyyy what's wrong with the older population  ”

hmmm 35, I remember that...  hobbles out of the room with his walking stick...

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

hmmm 35, I remember that...  hobbles out of the room with his walking stick...

Hi Steve

are you a business traveler? and if you are please could you answer some of my questions 

thanks

G.Kaur

Hi Steve

are you a business traveler? and if you are please could you answer some of my questions 

thanks

Ok, so this is purely business related (before I get slated for been a tight wad)

-What you do you and don't you like about hotels?

Ease of booking and slick online system, historical bookings when hunting for lost invoices etc.

Hate pretentiousness, snobbery and getting fleeced. Refuse to stay anywhere that allows pets (ticks and smell).

-What is your first choice of hotel?

When it comes to business, it has to be Premier Inn. cheap, cheerful, know what you're getting.

-What activities do you partake in when not working?

Food, bar, sleep!

- How could hotels help to better your stay?

Take a leaf out of Premier Inns model. Travelodge are slowly getting there but still have got a long way to go IMHO if recent trip to Edinburgh was anything to go by.

- Age - 25 and three quarters 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

This Thread is now closed for comments