iTrent help

By : Forum Member
Published 8th November 2015 |
Read latest comment - 9th February 2016

Hi guys,

I'm fairly new to this forum, so let me start by introducing myself! My name is David, I'm 33 years old. I've been looking at payroll softwares for my agency, and I came across iTrent. I want it to work to the best of its ability without hiccups and I know I (personally) wouldn't be able to integrate it to the best of it's ability. I'm looking for professional HR consultants that can do this for me within a reasonable price range.

I want someone who is regularly active in the HR community to show some sort of expertise and promise in this area of HR. Also, I'm not just looking for a quick job, Im looking for a partner who will be there for any arising HR related issues that will reveal themselves over time.

I already asked a friend for her recommendation and she said she uses a company based in Oldham. They're really involved with their industry (they do regularly do blog posts and white papers). They're called Phase3consulting.

Another company I've been looking at is PBS HR & Payroll services

These guys are fairly active too, but I don't know as much about them!^ 

Has anyone had experiences with either of these companies??? Or any other recommendations??? It would be great if someone else like me had been in a similar situation to advise me!!

Cheers

Dblair82
Comments

I'm guessing we are a bit light on the iTrent help front.

I think I would try and find a HR specific forum and see if that gets a better response. Best of luck.

Angela
My views & opinions are my own

Dear Dblair82,

I hope you are well!? My name is Johan Viklund and I work as the HR & Payroll Account Manager at Phase 3 Consulting. You obviously already know about us but I would be grateful if we could have a quick chat so as to allow me to answer your question above by explaining what the independent iTrent market looks like and what our role (as the biggest independent provider of iTrent consultancy in the UK) is in it. 

My number is 0161 622 1881 so if you could please give me a call at your earliest convenience that would be much appreciated!

Best wishes,

Johan

Johan Viklund

This Thread is now closed for comments