Paul Clewlow - Accountant & Certified Bookkeeper
Services for small companies, and sole traders, included in a fixed annual fee, agreed in advance and which may be paid monthly to help spread the cost.
- Preparation of Annual accounts, in the correct statutory format, with all of the required declarations applicable to your company.
- Completion & submission of Annual Return
- Completion & submission of Annual Accounts
- Completion & submission of all statutory forms
- A full onsite or off site bookkeeping service is offered including VAT and Making tax digital (MTD)
- Bank reconciliation, monthly accounts and payroll. Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Credit Control
- Directors personal self-assessment tax return
- Submission of full annual accounts & notes
- Corporation tax computations
- Company Corporation Tax Return
- Dealing with all HMRC correspondence
- Dealing with directors P35 end of year PAYE return
- Production of P11D benefits in kind forms
- A full payroll service, weekly or monthly, including all forms P11, P45, P60 and year end reports to HMRC.
- I am are fully qualified, experienced, and regulated to produce statutory accounts for limited companies with an annual turnover up to £12.6 million.
- I am authorised by HMRC to act as agents for companies, individuals and partnerships in relation to their VAT, PAYE, Corporation Tax and personal tax affairs.
Regulated by the ICB. Registered Practice No. 5651
By Kirsty Kirby on 25th September 2019
By Vicky Parker on 25th September 2019
He is extremely knowledgeable, helpful and always ready to answer queries whether they be simple or complex, always on the end of the phone and answers emails concisely and speedily. Advice given has always been excellent. I would highly recommend Paul.
His dedication is of such that you are able to contact him at any time to discuss your business needs
By James Goodwinb on 22nd September 2019
By Rockwarm Insulation Ltd on 21st September 2019
I have never had any issues and I highly recommend Paul's services.
By Hammad Cheema on 21st September 2019
By DP on 21st September 2019
By John Honeychurch-Kyle on 20th September 2019
By Lorna Shaw on 20th September 2019
With the new making tax digital initative, and modern communications, Paul can and does service clients from around the country without requiring any face to face meetings. As well as handing the accounts for My Local Services, Paul also manages the accounts for the Scottish Trading Standards Trusted Trader organisation.
By Steve Richardson, MD My Local Services. on 18th September 2019
Editing or updating this listingSelect here if you have forgotten or are unaware of any log-in details for this listing.
DisclaimerOpinions expressed within reviews are those of the individual author and are not the views or opinions of Lowi Ltd, My Local Services or any of its employees.
If you have an issue with any review comments then please fill in the review issue form and include as much detail as possible.
If you want to report incorrect information on this web page, then please contact us and outline the issue. We aim to resolve most problems within one business day.