Hangleton Lane Studio
Internationally published professional. I trained as a dancer and choreographer in my youth. I am a member of the Society of International Fashion and Glamour Photographers and the Society of International Commercial and Industrial Photographers. I run a commercial studio on the edge of the South Downs National Park and work on location throughout the UK, France and Belgium. I speak fluent French. I am DBS checked, and I am an accredited scout for major model agencies throughout Europe. I carry £2,000,000 public liability insurance.
Over 600 positive references from clients and sub-contractors worldwide, and no negatives
The highest rated commercial photographer worldwide on Freelancer.
Rated top 5% most-trusted photographers in the UK on Safebuy.
Rated top 5% of photographers worldwide on Purpleport
To business and the charity market
- Commercial advertising imagery
- Corporate portraiture and events
- Charity calendar photography, design, production, printing and distribution
To the public
- Portraiture - family, pets, boudoir
- Acting, dance and model folios
PUBLISHED & COMMERCIAL CREDITS:
Numerous calendars including
- Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research
- Cancer Research
- Help for Heroes
Other major credits
- Entire photographic content, ongoing, and website design and maintenance for Prom Dreams (UK)
- Twice published in Jade International Magazine of Art
- Stills for "The Audience" Channel 4 TV (UK)
- Stills for brochure - Body Shape Design fitness equipment company (Germany and Saudi Arabia)
- Blog writing and photography - Fotogenic (Australia)
- Packaging images - Tatying plc (Hong Kong)
- Travel photography for Backpackers World (Australia)
- Key-less security device images for Innogadgets (Germany)
- Eco-friendly food packaging images for Pichunter (Finland)
- Ongoing football coverage for LA3EEB (Bahrain)
- Product photography for Ultra Screen Doors (People's Republic of China)
- Cover and publicity images for The Wicca Queen, novel by Steven Burton (UK)
- Major project for British-based company Exposure 2000 Ltd for their suite of 150 websites
- UK's highest grossing fundraiser for Photo Aid (part of Live Aid / Band Aid) in 1986
- Published in over fifty countries across five continents.
MODELS AND DANCERS WORKING WITH ME:
- I offer folio builder shoots for budding models and dancers.
- I have my own studio just outside Worthing - http://www.purpleport.com/portfolio/southdowns/.
By Kristina on 28th June 2020
Editing or updating this listingSelect here if you have forgotten or are unaware of any log-in details for this listing.
DisclaimerOpinions expressed within reviews are those of the individual author and are not the views or opinions of Lowi Ltd, My Local Services or any of its employees.
If you have an issue with any review comments then please fill in the review issue form and include as much detail as possible.
If you want to report incorrect information on this web page, then please contact us and outline the issue. We aim to resolve most problems within one business day.