Our Spa is finding ways to lower our energy bills

By : Business Novice
Published 11th May 2017 |
Read latest comment - 20th May 2017

Hi,  I'm a Spa owner and I'm finding few ways to save money on energy. We need customized solutions and savings. What measures do you have in mind that can directly deliver certain positive results and lower our energy bills?

Thanks,
Gail Sims
Comments

Most companies I know are using energy management software to reduce energy costs and consumption for buildings or communities. The system can do an analysis and tracking of energy consumption to identify cost-saving opportunities. 

springboard

Thanks for the reply.  Do you have any idea how much those tools are worth? I was thinking of investing though of course, I want to be sure because of the cost involve and I want to ensure that if we get this, we can maximize it the fullest.

The owner of the building in front of our establishment is also suggesting a tool to track the energy consumption of  our building through energy management project. I am not so keen on because I would like to get something that can be customized for our exclusive usage and this seem not to fit for a business like ours.

Thanks,
Gail Sims

Gail

We have a number of ways to save energy for your SPA.  We could undertake an manual energy audit, and report back to you where we suggest you can make the greatest savings. We can arrange to Measure your Energy, to monitor every aspect of where energy is used by the minute. The costs start at £500 plus a monthly data maintenance. Savings are often made by switching appliances off, with sensors etc or central control. We can suggest installing a  Magic Thermodynamic Box which will heat your hot water, for 365 days a year, or by installing solar panels and heat pumps and or led lighting. Installing insulation is another option to save energy. I would love to have a telephone conversation about the various options and see what is the best approach for you.

We can also save money by getting the very best deal on your energy from over 30 companies.

Pete England

0208 123 1473 

peter.england@switchedonbroker.co.uk

www.switchedonbroker.co.uk

Kind regards
Pete England

This Thread is now closed for comments