George Lampard SCAM ALERT - 117-318-1586

By : Administrator
Published 11th September 2014 |
Read latest comment - 14th April 2015

We've had problems in the past with people hi-jacking our business details, apparently with exported tractors to Europe and imported from North America, and got a visit from the HMRC Special Investigations team which I did a forum post about.

Now it seems a certain George Lampard is trying it on, hi-jacking our good name with a variety of food related websites. It seems we've gone from exporting tractors to Halal Meat! 

Unfortunately it is just an old fashioned scam operation and we have been contacted by people being duped into leaving thousands of Euros as a deposit for products that will never receive

Obviously they were hoping we could put them in touch with the notorious George Lampard, but obviously it absolutely nothing to do with us, and we're not considering moving into the meat market just yet!

URLs this scammer has been operating under are www.lowiltd.com  glampard30.21food.com www.lakesmeat.com.

Take down notices have been sent to ISP's, reports filed with Action Fraud, HMRC and all sites have been reported to Google.

So be warned, keep an eye on your own business details, and it pays to set up google alerts or similar looking for business details that crop up on dubious looking websites...

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn
Comments

An update on this and a thank you to domain registrar www.enom.com for taking our complaint seriously and promptly taking down the rogue domains.

If you ever find yourself in a similar situation and find your details have been scammed, report the incident to Action Fraud so the incident is logged.

Then contact the domain registrar who is hosting the domains and explain the situation to them, asking them to remove the domains. Each registrar will have a different process and they will want a history of the issue and some kind of proof of who you are. In our case, sending them a PDF version of our companies house incorporation certificate did the job.

To find out which domain registrar a domain is registered with, you can use this website:

whois.domaintools.com - If you add the domain name, you will get an output of all the domain registration information, and from that work out who you need to contact.

If you ever need any help, just reply to this thread.

Steve Richardson

Hello ,

thank you for your informations . i had the same problem . and i want information because i am not very good in internet .

I know 2 company in germany and i would like to know there are serious or not .

the name : il ec gmbh ; minibio gmbh .

i want to buy baby milk powder . but i want to know if thses companies are serious or not ?

thank you very much

baby milk

Hello ,

thank you for your informations . i had the same problem . and i want information because i am not very good in internet .

i want to buy baby milk powder . but i want to know if thses companies are serious or not ?

thank you very much”

gMbH suggests it's a German registered company (And therefore can be checked and verified, incl viewing some trading history I think). Kanst du Deutsche sprechen oder? / Do you speak German? It would help to be able to speak / read it to check up on them.

Alternatively, Larger German companies will always have English as a business language to some degree. 

The First Choice for First Aid
From Cardiff to Calcutta...

i want to buy baby milk powder . but i want to know if thses companies are serious or not ?”

Well il ec gmbh appear to make aeronautical components 
minibio gmbh appear to be ok but as Centric says, try contacting the company. They are displaying contact details on their website. Maybe try a small purchase to make sure you are happy?

Steve Richardson

Dear Forum Users,

like inform all users here, il ec gmbh and minibio gmbh who offer  baby milk powder are scam and fraud.

THis 2 company use legal german companies name with all details - Register No, EU Vat Number - to see all is legal and serious.

IL-EX GmbH and miniBio GmbH a valid companies but not dealing with the requested products.

Only fake people use this serious company names for SCAM business.

Asia buyer beleive in german products, and  a lot of "I'm a serious seller " use legal companies details and buyers beleive and pay for nothing.

Offer at low price - which simple impossible, sell from stock-never see 1 box/tin only on web and never buy or sell 1box/tin  Infant milkpowder.

Legal seller not hold infant milkpowder on stock,also the manufacturer produce on forcast for regular selling.

Search a long term established companies and contact direct to clear company legal details for serious business.

Hope you will trust again in European Union Infant milkpowder seller and get a trustfull business in the near future.

Good luck and safety business to all

Christina Schmidt

ibcschmidt

Thank you Christina

George Lampard unfortunately is still in full scamming mode. Although ISP's have taken down his fake websites, he still has a few entries on some rogue wholesaler type directories. As these are based in China, they aren't being very helpful with pulling the George Lampard scam listings.

For anyone researching it, details to be aware of are:

http://glampard30.21food.com/showroom/218812/products.html

http://www.21food.com/

44- 117- 3181586
Mr. George Lampard
Meat Products

Any mention of Lowi Ltd is completely fraudulent and this is just a pure scam.

Steve Richardson

Hello Steve,

thank you your comment.

We working for safety selling via Internet and find a lot of scam companies, who use legal registered company details for scam business. Use legal register number, eu  vat number and you need to invest a lot of  time for checking what is true and what is false.

Not simple trading world, special for Infant milkpowder.

All fake people know, asian people searching infant milkpowder and offer products at a low prices  which not exist. Not simple for real seller and real and serious buyer.

But we checking and searching to find 1-2 points to see who is real and who is a scam.

Have a nice day!

Christina

ibcschmidt

This Thread is now closed for comments