My Local Services
Select or scroll down for all of our feedback
We take all feedback very seriously. If you have an enquiry, issue or even complaint, then get in touch.
Please call us on 0333 444 0198 during normal working hours or email us anytime.
If you are happy with your experience with My Local Services and would like to share it with others, then feel free to leave us a review here.
The My Local Services Team
By Derek Osborn on 10th December 2014
By Racing 4 Ladies on 21st November 2014
By Sarah Grindrod on 17th November 2014
Congratulations to the My Local Services Team, for providing an excellent service.
By Paul Amatt on 6th November 2014
Mark Jones (Customer Support).
By Jozef Bries on 24th October 2014
By Wynne Jones on 17th October 2014
By Anna Slepowronski on 17th October 2014
By Gwynie on 10th October 2014
By Jonathan cull on 7th October 2014
By Shellie on 29th September 2014
By Jason Williams on 25th September 2014
By Mick Horton on 4th September 2014
By Anthony Richardson on 3rd September 2014
By Kelly Bolden on 22nd August 2014
By Jan Neale on 14th August 2014
Thank you for all your help
Rose garden Vintage china hire
By christiana adams on 8th August 2014
By Tony Gerard on 17th July 2014
By PRW Services on 16th July 2014
It ticks the following boxes for me
• Very user friendly and easy to use, for both businesses listing with it and consumers/clients.
• For businesses, once listed editing / additional content/changes are simple to do. Very important as its fresh, original content that Google loves and rewards in searches!
• Its great to have a free listing and test out the service, before committing to a paid (a low lifetime fee of 60 pounds, or perhaps less in certain circumstances.). No hard sell of the paid facility either. Nice choice point offered of having either a local listing or a national listing. Bricks & mortar businesses ( like ours) obviously are better off with the local listing.
• My Local Forums, a free facility for listed businesses is a great is feature and one that I have joined and started contributing to immediately. The moderators of the forum (Steve & Clive) are courteous, friendly, knowledgeable and share information & perspectives generously. Their example is mirrored by other ‘posters’. I have found useful, relevant well categorized and curated information.
• I've recently been investigating lots of business directories and for sure MLS is the most helpful, friendly small business forums currently available. Its reach may not as great as longer established directories ( FreeIndex, Cylex, Wahanda come to mind) but their level of personalisation is unrivalled ( in my current experience).
• The directory clearly is poised to expand, and Steve Richardson (who runs the site) is proactive in constantly updating it. I hope it will get really popular, really fast …and I especially hope it gets more health & beauty/ alternative businesses listing on it.
WLC looks forward to maintaining its listing and association with MLS and growing with it! (More listings = more site visitors =more potential viewers of our listing =more clients : it’s a numbers game at least in part).
To summarise, although ours has been a short association with MLS, I have seen enough to recommend them. in my view. It’s well worth the effort to list your original business profile here, if only to access & contribute to My local Forums.
By julia rhodes on 11th July 2014
The directory has actually been around since 2005 and is firmly established, with partnerships with a variety of local authority, trade associations, Trading Standards and Citizens Advice.
The business forum has only just recently been migrated to My Local Services, after being a stand alone forum for many years, so brings a wealth of posts and information. We look forward to more regular contributors such as yourself, and building a friendly community of like minded business owners.
To actually have someone call who really is intent on helping me achieve my aim of getting my business noticed was a relief.
I found this company very professional and caring and would recommend them everytime.
By neil grimes on 8th July 2014
Editing or updating this listingSelect here if you have forgotten or are unaware of any log-in details for this listing.
DisclaimerOpinions expressed within reviews are those of the individual author and are not the views or opinions of Lowi Ltd, My Local Services or any of its employees.
If you have an issue with any review comments then please fill in the review issue form and include as much detail as possible.
If you want to report incorrect information on this web page, then please contact us and outline the issue. We aim to resolve most problems within one business day.