Comments

extremely possible .. I stopped counting at 11 .. I had major issues with my name when I first arrived here and could not open a bank account due to some idiot with the same name went bankrupt and of course they thought it was me until I had to prove it was not

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

what are the chances of there being 2 steve richardsons ?”

Found this...only US though. There are 365 people in the U.S. named Steve Richardson. 

I was using facebook lol .. It is actually funny how many people do have the same name , it's also amazing how many people are born on the same day,month & year that you meet in your lifetime .. 1 of my friends was that  

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Oh great - 2 of um on here now !!!

Only joking Steve (new one that is) you are most welcome 

Off to research how many of me I can find lol 

Clive

Hi Steve 

Moved this thread to the take a break section as you have an intro thread, and don't want to be accused of favouring my name sake 

First time I've seen a name sake on the forum, but us Steve Richardsons are common as muck

When  I worked at IBM, there was another Steve Richardson who worked in a different team, but doing a very similar job. I regularly got invited to meetings and vice versus by mistake, and forever got his emails. Think he was relieved when I left! Just looking on Facebook, there are multitudes of us!

Could be worse, could be a Jones or Smith 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

You don't get many people called Rebecca Pay but most people get the name wrong.....May, Payne, Pays....GRRRR

This Thread is now closed for comments