Hi from Guitar lessons Camberley

By : Forum Member
Published 19th September 2019 |
Read latest comment - 27th September 2019

Guitar teacher and ukulele teacher at Guitar Lessons Camberley

I am the guitar teacher and musician, Stephen Murrell and have been teaching for over 38years.  

I run Guitar Lessons Camberley. Teaching is done privately from my home in Sandhurst near Camberley. I have previously taught the guitar for Wellington College, Bearwood College, Hampshire Music Services, Thames Valley University, Yamaha Music Schools and Berkshire Maestro’s.

I teach all guitar styles and the ukulele – Electric, Acoustic, Classical and Theory. Pupils are taught individually and lessons are planned around their needs and desires.

My teaching style is friendly, relaxed and patient with a conscientious attitude. I have qualifications in teaching and am a member of the “Incorporated Society Of Musicians” and also the “Register of Guitar Teachers”. I have played in several bands and I am currently a lead guitarist in a local band.

All ages are taught, from 6 years upwards. I teach in 1/2 hour and 1 hour sessions.

Share this post on Social Media or email
Comments

Hi Stephen,

Welcome to the forum. I learnt guitar at  school for  a while, it was fun! But I always felt like the guitar was far too big as I am only small. haha. Who is your favourite guitar player of all time? 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Hi Rebecca

I have many favourite guitar players but if I had to say just one it would be Jimi Hendrix, because he was so different and creative.

Steve

www.guitarlessonscamberley.co.uk 

I too learnt to play the guitar at school.... was so good, the school bought me a new one when I left as a going away present...... I sold it within 3 days and put the cash towards a motorbike.........

Thanks,
Barney

I too learnt to play the guitar at school.... was so good, the school bought me a new one when I left as a going away present...... I sold it within 3 days and put the cash towards a motorbike.........”

Haha that's harsh Barney  but I guess a gift is yours so you can do what you wish with it 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread