Hello From R A T Tools

By : Business Owner
Published 28th August 2019 |
Read latest comment - 30th August 2019

Hi,

I've just registered with the MLS website and hope it can bring me a little bit of luck in promoting my business in the local area.  I have recently opened a tool shop in Blyth, Northumberland mostly directed at the automotive market - both trade and public - so if any petrol heads out there are looking for any tools for their cars or if anyone is looking for a toolkit as a gift for family members please take a look at our website - www.rattools.co.uk

This is a completely new experience  for me - self employed retailer - been going about 6 months so still going through a very steep learning curve so if anyone has any hints or tips on how to promote my business cheaply I'm open to all suggestions

Thanks,

Thanks,
Rikki - R A T Tools
Share this post on Social Media or email
Comments

Hi Rikki,

Welcome to the forum. Check out the marketing and social media threads for some really good  tips and guides. Social media is one of the cheapest way to promote yourself as well as being listed on sites like this. Try and get your taregt market narrowed down and aim your posts at them, then you will hopefully start to get known. Twitter can be good, see if there's a local networking hour for your area. Best of luck and post any questions you have, we're a friendly bunch.

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread