Cleantastic

By : Forum Member
Published 27th June 2019 |
Read latest comment - 7th July 2019

Hi there, this is my first time joining this group.

I offer a range of cleaning services such as

Housekeeping

Oven cleans

Deep cleans

And more, I have over 8 experience and have worked it different cleaning settings. I have a great eye for detail and always make sure my clients are priority. 

If you feel like you could use a helping hand around the house, or just need there oven cleaned, then just get in contact.

If you require something I can't offer then hopefully I can also send you in the correct direction, thanks.

Thanks,
hinching mad
Cleantastic
Share this post on Social Media or email
Comments

Hi there and welcome to the forum. I wish you were local as I want to get a cleaner. I never make enough time for it and it bores me. Haha. 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Wife get our's done on a regular basis . As daily baking takes it's toll .. Her little business is taking off a little now and is supplying a few coffee shop and a deli now that is quite demanding

Andy
Pewter World

Wife get our's done on a regular basis . As daily baking takes it's toll .. Her little business is taking off a little now and is supplying a few coffee shop and a deli now that is quite demanding”

Oh that's great to hear Andy, I'm glad she's doing well! And I think it'll take the pressure off if I get some of mine done. 

The master of web copy.

Aww I hope you can find a cleaner in your area, it does take the pressure off. X

Thanks,
hinching mad
Cleantastic

Yes we have quite a few around our area ..Even got 2 on our estate ...Always looks so nice after they done.. Was also surprised when they fixed the oven light once that had blown

Here are 2 of her latest cakes..Everything hand made except for the Mrs & Mrs Sign

Andy
Pewter World

Beautiful Andy!

The master of web copy.

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread