Hello from Centre Point Archery

By : Business Owner
Published 26th June 2019 |
Read latest comment - 2nd July 2019

Hello everyone, we are a family run events based Archery company based in Dilton Marsh, our mobile archery range is perfect for fetes, fairs, sports days, activity days, car shows and a whole range of other events.

We are staffed by Archery GB Qualified instructors with Enhanced DBS checks, and covered by 10 Million public liability insurance, we provide everything needed for children of all ages and adults to enjoy archery at your event. We have a range of package options available. You can pay us to attend and keep the takings from the range for the day, or we can attend and charge your guests, donating a portion of our takings to you.

Facebook page: www.facebook.com/archerydiltonmarsh/

Share this post on Social Media or email
Comments

Hi Nick, welcome to the forum. I've always fancied archery but somehow never tried it! 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Love Archery , it is great fun..1 of my old girl friends took me and I really enjoyed it.. Although I still do prefer fire arms and miss my monthly shoot out at the range

Andy
Pewter World

Love Archery , it is great fun..1 of my old girl friends took me and I really enjoyed it.. Although I still do prefer fire arms and miss my monthly shoot out at the range”

I definitely shouldn't be trusted with a gun. 

The master of web copy.

lol .. No one is at first ,just takes a little training and you would be fine

Andy
Pewter World

lol .. No one is at first ,just takes a little training and you would be fine”

I think with training I would be even more dangerous..

The master of web copy.

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread