Hello from CoinCorner - UK Bitcoin Exchange!

By : Marketer
Published 20th June 2019 |
Read latest comment - 30th June 2019

Morning all,

Joanne from CoinCorner here. We're one of the UK's oldest and leading Bitcoin exchanges where people come to buy Bitcoin, as well as sell, send/receive and store it. Founded in 2014, CoinCorner supports 170,000+ people in the UK and Europe. 

We also offer a Bitcoin payment gateway service called CoinCorner Checkout - essentially this service allows UK businesses to accept Bitcoin as a payment method.

I work in the marketing team and have signed up to My Local Services to network with other businesses in the UK!

If you have any questions about CoinCorner or Bitcoin, don't hesitate to ask me.

Best,

Joanne

Thanks,
Joanne
Share this post on Social Media or email
Comments

Hi Joanne,

I proofread an essay about Bitcoin but I am still none the wiser! Welcome to the forum. 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Hi Rebecca

Thanks for your kind welcome.

That sounds interesting - was it a University-style essay or a media piece? If you have any questions about Bitcoin, ask away. I'm happy to help!

Thanks,
Joanne

Hi Rebecca

Thanks for your kind welcome.

That sounds interesting - was it a University-style essay or a media piece? If you have any questions about Bitcoin, ask away. I'm happy to help!”

It was part of someone's degree, I'm not sure what their degree was on! It was all about the stability of Bitcoin and other similar commodities compared to classic trading. 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread