Beat the Burglar

By : Forum Member
Published 13th June 2019 |
Read latest comment - 28th June 2019

Hi

My name is Gordon and I am the Marketing Director of Defender Door Locks based in Bournemouth.

With a 300 % Increase in Burglary in Dorset in the last year I decided to do something about it so I set about re-inventing a Industrial Strength Locking system for Homes and Businesses, and yes you've gussed its called the Defender Door Lock.

The original lock has been protecting people in the USA for around 70 years, particulary in New York where Home Invasions and Burglary are rife...

A personal experience when I was ten years old and someone kicked our door in and attacked my Mother has never left my mind.

This, in a Changing and more Violent UK encouraged me to Manufacture our Locking system,

Apologies that it is not a Humerous first post, but if you know of anyone that is at risk from Abuse or Property Invasion,please ask them to have a look at our system.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, we are registered with My Local Services under defenderdoorlocks.co.uk

Gordon 

Thanks,
Defender
Share this post on Social Media or email
Comments

Hi Gordon,

Welcome to the forum. It's a serious subject when it comes to break ins, thanks for the great introduction. 

I look forward to the promised humourous posts as well. 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Hi Gordon,

I was interested in your comments, I Worked for most insurance groups and WYP ,  I patented a new impact resistant door,

I fitted the door on many post offices and supermarket rear doors, it does what it said on the tin.

I still do one or two if required but never had the back up to take it further. I also have A new lock unpatented.

Thanks

Paul

Hi

My name is Gordon and I am the Marketing Director of Defender Door Locks based in Bournemouth.

With a 300 % Increase in Burglary in Dorset in the last year I decided to do something about it so I set about re-inventing a Industrial Strength Locking system for Homes and Businesses, and yes you've gussed its called the Defender Door Lock.

The original lock has been protecting people in the USA for around 70 years, particulary in New York where Home Invasions and Burglary are rife...

A personal experience when I was ten years old and someone kicked our door in and attacked my Mother has never left my mind.

This, in a Changing and more Violent UK encouraged me to Manufacture our Locking system,

Apologies that it is not a Humerous first post, but if you know of anyone that is at risk from Abuse or Property Invasion,please ask them to have a look at our system.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, we are registered with My Local Services under defenderdoorlocks.co.uk

Gordon  ”

Hi Paul

Many thanks for taking the time to write and make observations about your experience and your involvement with locks.

Alerted by your post I decided to add a Logo plus I noticed a couple of spelling errors I made .. Now corrected !

However it would appear that my first post and my latest are both shown .. Oh dear I thought one would have overwritten the other .. apologies to anyone out there that may think I'm trying to draw attention.. I'm New to Forums.

Anyway Paul .. would it be acceptable for me to call you for a chat please.

Thanks again

Gordon

Thanks,
Defender

Hi Gordon. 

Yes please call whenever you want 07791359431 we can do war stories. 

Paul 

Thank you Paul

Shall we enjoy the Hot weekend first ... and I will call early part of Next Week

Best Regards

Gordon

Thanks,
Defender

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread